Comprehensive support for building a stable financial market, solving problems and problems of credit and financial institutions to increase business profitability and lending. Formation of a clear legislative framework for the existence of micro-lending.
All-Ukrainian associations of credit and financial institutions are a powerful and efficient representative of the financial sector. Each member of the Association, regardless of its size, ownership and origin, fulfills its unique function in the financial system. Priority needs of Members can not be determined depending on their size, ownership and origin of capital. The key to the stable development of the financial market is healthy competition. Unfair competition is condemned.
BASIC ASSOCIATIONS OF THE ASSOCIATION
Any restrictions on the activities of credit and financial institutions in Ukraine should be aimed exclusively at national interests and in no case may be imposed in the interests of a particular participant or group of participants.
The Association is guided by the principles of transparency in its work. Provides independent audit of activities and periodic reporting to members.
The Association concentrates its activities on the priority tasks facing the financial system. Provides rotation guidance, control over the use of resources and a mechanism for the rapid resolution of conflicts.
The professionalism and honesty of each participant in front of the client is a guarantee of the high authority of the entire financial system in Ukraine. The credit community independently creates mechanisms for its maintenance. The Association uses its experience and knowledge of the best representatives of the national and European community.
Large market players are interested in the success of small as well as small interested in the success of large. From each issue on government regulation of credit and financial institutions (regardless of its impact on the interests of all or only a part of the Members), our community must have a balanced active position, a passive position is inadmissible.
- Representation of financial companies and credit institutions in a positive light to the public, forming the image of the industry
- Informing the public on the activities of the Association, its Participants, as well as on the market of financial services in general
- Representation and protection of the rights and professional interests of the Association’s members
- Direct participation in the lawmaking process with the position of defending and protecting the rights of participants
- Ensuring the possibility of achieving professional success and high professional level of the activities of its participants
- Providing methodological assistance in the organization and development of credit institutions and other financial services markets
- Coordination of joint research and development
- Creating conditions for free competition in the industry to ensure the most complete compliance with the interests of consumers
- Development of training programs, professional training and advanced training of specialists for conducting professional activities in the markets of financial services; in the case of the granting of appropriate powers by state authorities – their definition, qualification and certification of specialists in financial services markets
- Conducting conferences, seminars, exhibitions of financial market participants and related industries, as well as other participants in financial services markets
- Providing legal assistance to the Association’s members (members)
- Informing its Participants regarding the legislation on financial services and all changes introduced to it
- Support, representation and protection of the interests of Participants in state authorities
- Approval of the rules of conduct of the Association and its Participants in the market of financial services, the purpose of which is to encourage the best business policy of the Participants, to fair treatment of consumers, to the introduction of rules and honest practices in the field of financial services provision, by adopting internal rules and standards, taking into account the principles , defined in the legislation of Ukraine on the protection of economic competition
- Implement effective mechanisms for resolving disputes between Participants and Participants and their clients
- Development and implementation of measures to protect the clients’ Clients, as well as observance of ethical norms and rules of conduct of the Participants (members) in their relations with clients.
- In case of gaining the status of a self-regulatory organization in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine – regulation of financial services markets, the development and implementation of rules of conduct in financial services markets and / or certification of specialists in the financial services market, realization of other tasks in the regulation of financial services markets, for which self-regulatory organizations may be authorized by the laws of Ukraine.